Wednesday 13 January 2016

I've taken a viking to you


Hello.
I hope you have seen our snazzy new website, I'm sure you will agree Tara has done a fabulous job.
I have a clean and simple card today as i get back into the wing of things ;)


I die cut a circle from some copy paper and place it over my card base and the repeatedly stamped the hearts from the viking stamp in the lightest blue ink from Altenew.
Once i remove the paper i decided i wanted some stray hearts.
I stamped and die cut the Viking stamp from Avery Elle...I love this stamp its just so much fun :)
He is coloured with prisma color pencils.
I added him to the card using some foam tape.
Click the images below to go to them in store.

VikingCool Summer Night Ink Cubes

Thanks for looking. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the image and heart BG, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - I love this little chap sooooo much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team