Thursday 28 January 2016

Whale-ly Big Shaker



Hello and happy Thursday!

I recently just got Avery Elle 'Whale Hello' and 'Swim Team Elle-ments' these sets work great together- and the die set would work with any sea/ocean type projects.



I thought it would be fun to use the sets for a large shaker- so thats what I have done. The whole front of my card is a shaker, but I cut some blue velum using the large wave from the Swim Team dies and added this ontop of the acetate part of the shaker, you can still see all the fun sequins and beads through the velum too.

The fun sentiment is from the Whale Hello set and it has such fun sentiments to go with the whale images.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a beautiful day.

Hugs Lydia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team