Monday 15 August 2016

Lucky Me

Hello there and Happy Monday to you :)

I'm back to regular shaped cards this week and, with no particular requirements in my card calendar at the moment, I thought I'd have a play with some unloved stamps and make a card for my collection...


The new Friends for all Seasons line from Wplus9 is adorable and so interchangeable too...having said that I thought I'd just use the cute little bulldogs in the Friends for All Seasons: Summer stamp set to make a scene through one of the Peek A Boo Wonky Windows from MFT. 

I gave one of the dogs a bunch of flowers to present to his friend.......I inked up one of the knuckle ends of the bone in the set to give the little dog a thumb so he could hold the posy.... love the little details :)


Rather than make a countryside backdrop I used the English Brick Wall stencil from MFT to set the scene. I made my background on a scrap of white card and made sure it was large enough to place the frame over... then I adhered it to a coloured card base, added the cute dogs and then placed the frame over :)

            

Thanks for stopping by, catch you next time :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team