Wednesday 21 September 2016

Hello Autumn


Hello.
As the weather starts to cool and the evenings get darker I was inspired to make an autumnal style card.


To start I stamped and heat embossed some of the leaf images in red and gold embossing powers.
I then die cut the card with the scalloped rectangles from Lawn fawn and distressed the edges.
 And then I splashed lots of the gold gansai tambi water colours on the panel before die cutting again with the stitched rectangles.
I then water coloured a panel with more gold , while that was drying i die cut the hello.
the gold panel was placed behind the hello and then I added some red twin from Lawn fawn before adhering with foam tape. 
I didn't want to added to much embellishment as the gold embossing powder has a sparkle to it.


In Bloom:  Renees Leaves

Thanks for looking.




1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set, and the two different colours of leaves. And there's those Gansai Tambi colours again... stop enabling me!! Fab card, thanks for the inspiration :) Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team