Thursday 13 October 2016

(Stamped) Watercolored Anemones



Hi there everyone and happy Thursday!

I have a card to share today with products that I have falling in love with all over again.....


I forgot how beautiful the images were in Wplus9 'Watercolored Anemones'! I stamped the large image from the set in a light ink and then stamped over this using the colours I wanted. I also created a smaller flower and leaf cluster using the images from the set. Once these were all stamped up using various Altenew Crisp Ink I fussy cut around them leaving a small white border.


I added some details using some gold foiling but you could do this using gold embossing powder or even a gold pen.

I added the flowers on top of a die cut I had in my stash and then added the sentiment using Wplus9 'Hand Lettered Hello' die and stamp set.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you today :)

Hugs, Lydia x

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, perfect combo of colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the gold details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - such a gorgeously contemporary layout and beautiful colours! Lovely design, really fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lydie
    Every time I see your beautiful work I have to go shopping!lol
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team