Wednesday 2 November 2016

Shaker birthday card with MFT Snuggle Bunnies


Hi everyone, Esther here with a cute shaker birthday card using My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies.



Isn't this set adorable? I'll be making some Christmas cards with it too. One of the bunnies is gazing upwards - perfect for looking up at a Christmas star, some baubles or a sprig of mistletoe.

I did use quite a few products on this card... here goes! 

The frame is the My Favorite Things Essential Cover Up Vertical Dienamic. The top starry insert is inked card, die cut with the My Favorite Things Stars in Sky Vertical Dienamic and backed with white and gold glitter card. While this die is temporarily out of stock, you could use the Neat and Tangled Lucky Stars Die

The lower cloudy insert is cut with Avery Elle Pierced Cloud Elle-ments and inked in soft pastel shades. The My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies bunny and teddy bear were stamped using Morning Frost ink from the Altenew Warm Gray Ink Cubes for a soft outline , coloured in and then die cut using the matching My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies Dienamics.

I added a handful of Neat and Tangled Snow White Sequins before sealing the shaker with acetate and the die cut frame.

The "hope your day is" sentiment is from the Altenew Halftone Happy stamp set stamped onto a banner shape cut from My Favorite Things Blueprints 29 Dienamic. You'll be seeing more of this Dienamic in my future cards because it has brilliant, versatile frames and shapes that can be used across most of your card making. I love it. The "wonderful" die is cut from inked card stock using one of words from the totally fabulous Concord and 9th Wonderful Words Die.

The gorgeous sequins you can see around the card in the photos are the Neat and Tangled Sweetheart Sequin Mix, and they nearly went in the card too - it was a tough decision!



I hope you like the card and it inspires some of your own shakers - they're so fun to make. Thanks for stopping by!









4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team