Thursday 15 December 2016

Hello, You're Amazing


Hello there everyone and happy Thursday!

I have a non-Christmas card to share, and it was so nice to play with some spring-like colours to create this.


I stamped the large flower cluster from Concord & 9th Hello Lovely in black so it filled up most of my card. I then stamped the flowers and leaves using the watercolour elements in the stamp set. I love the loose look that this gives.


Once I was happy with the image I cut though it on a diagonal twice to cut out a strip of the image. I adhered the strip to my card blank into place. I added a strip of vellum the same width of the strip I cut out and added it into place in between the other two image pieces. I stamped and heat embossed in black a sentiment from Concord & 9th Above Average. Then added this piece to my card blank with foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card!

Hugs, Lydia xxx



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Lydia! I love that stamp set - it's on my wishlist and a must-buy after I recover from Christmas! It's such a gorgeous watercolour look <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team