Wednesday 19 July 2017

Floral hello card with My Favorite Things


Hi everyone, Esther here with a floral hello card featuring My Favorite Things.



I started by die cutting a panel in dark blue card stock using the large stitched rectangle from Blueprints 29. I added matching flowers from the Stitched Flowers Dienamics, glued down flat. Then I die cut some smaller Stitched Flowers from a piece of watercolor card stock coloured with a pink Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen, shaped them with a ball tool and glued them here and there in the spaces.

Finally I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in gold, from Lil'Inker Designs Wreath of Roses and mounted the panel onto a top folding card base. I love the variety of sentiments in the Wreath of Roses set, all in gorgeous cursive handwriting.



That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team