Wednesday 23 August 2017

A quick floral friendship card


Hi everyone, it's Esther here with another quick card, this time a floral friendship one.

Why so many quick cards, you ask? Well, partly because I needed a few recently and partly because my craft stuff is packed away at the moment which is encouraging me to use minimal supplies!


I loved the effect a few weeks ago of using just the background stamp from the Concord & 9th Lace Leaf set, so this week I tried them same thing with Concord & 9th Hello Lovely. I totally love how it came out looking like designer paper!

I cut a panel of card and stamped it with the large flower background stamp and the petal background stamp in three shades of water based dye ink. I then stamped the sentiment in black ink. Finally, I die cut a feature rectangle with plain sides and dotted lines top and bottom using Avery Elle Pierced Banner Layer Ellements, and assembled the whole panel back together on a top folding card base.


Thanks for visiting and I'll see you again next week.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team