Monday 28 August 2017

Big Birthday Balloons


Hello Hello, Jennie here on an actual sunny Bank Holiday Monday!!!

My card today is for one of those BIG birthdays, I thought I'd just spell it out
 with rainbow coloured balloons...


These Avery Elle Dies are fun and a great size for personalising cards. I cut all the numbers and letters out of white card and sponged Distress inks over them which meant I could add darker shades around the edges for a 3D effect. The sky has been made by sponging blue ink over the edge of the Lawn Fawn cloud border dies.... I cut myself some re-usable stencils in acetate.... and then MFT bought out a couple of cloud stencils!!! This card is for overseas so I drew the strings on and adhered the balloons flat to the card.


For the inside of the card I couldn't resist this cheeky little sentiment from the Irreverent Birthday stamp set by Hero Arts.... I thought it went well with the balloons as well as the big birthday number!

  

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day :)
Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. great card, and one that can be personalised for all ages and sexes. The coloring on the balloons looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you wan't to make an event extraordinary just buy personalised balloons you never gonna regret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team