Saturday 25 February 2017

Hugs and Kisses

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today's card is featuring the beautiful set called Fancy Flowers by My Favorite Things. I love this set so much especially because of the artsy look of the flowers.


For this card I did a lot of masking, colouring and fussy cutting - all the things that I love about making a card.
At first I stamped all the big flowers on a piece of white paper and stamped them a second time on full adhesive post it notes.I masked of the big flowers and filled the gapes with the smaller flowers and the leaves.
I chose four colours for my flowers. I didn' t use them in equal amount but decided to go for the peachy color and purple as my main colours and added just a little amount of pink and lilac.
After finishing the colouring I fussy cut the upper edge of my flowers and adhered it with dimeansional adhesive to my cardbase.
For the sentiment I went with Hugs & Kisses from the My Favorite Things' set Lots of Hugs. I embossed it in white on dark grey cardstock.
With some dots of silver Stickles I finished up my card.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Anni



   

6 comments:

  1. Omg, das ist so schön coloriert!So wonderfull colouring. xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cheerful, happy card and would make someone's day to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Anni, and such gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that I could colour like that, Anni - a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Did you use Copics to colour it or another medium?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team